Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00358 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,620 (₩1,288,814) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)