Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00364 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,661 (₩1,279,897) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (30 minutes ago)