Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00369 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,520 (₩1,224,915) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)