Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00396 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,869 (₩1,228,688) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)