Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06571 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,658 (₨40,446) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)