Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05838 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,243 (₨55,556) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)