Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06495 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,712 (₨57,146) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)