Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06691 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,924 (₨43,710) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)