Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05853 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,186 (₨54,438) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)