Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,029 (₩1,063,002) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (40 minutes ago)