Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06523 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,287 (₨50,402) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)