Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04269 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,634 (₨61,701) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (43 minutes ago)