Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04158 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,453 (₨58,991) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)