Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04076 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,398 (₨83,355) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)