Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,561 (元5,508) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (29 minutes ago)