Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.291 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,697 (629 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)