Cost of living comparison between Guilin, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,534 (元5,478) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)