Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,664 ($1,088) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)