Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.345 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,210 ($739) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)