Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,857 ($913) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)