Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,613 ($1,078) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (about 1 hour ago)