Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.310 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,904 (R$ 2,218) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)