Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,329 (R$ 3,842) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)