Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.935 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,800 (966 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)