Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.185 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,125 (747 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$42,490 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,162 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 2 hours ago)