Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,681 (元5,954) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)