Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,371 (元7,130) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (33 minutes ago)