Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22293 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,012 (Mex$ 17,996) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)