Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21601 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,839 (Mex$ 17,772) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)