Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23517 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,536 (Mex$ 15,034) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)