Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20582 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,236 (Mex$ 10,865) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)