Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,383 (€1,138) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)