Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.453 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,622 ($1,038) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)