Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,363 (€889) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)