Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,048 (414,098 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)