Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,004 (414,652 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)