Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,185 (539,951 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)