Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.104 MYR / KYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 138% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,942 (CI$1,164) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)