Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.394 MYR / KYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 141% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,016 (CI$1,115) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)