Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.764 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,844 (€807) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)