Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,031 (€835) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)