Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13308 MYR / NIO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,363 (25,271 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)