Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,855 (R$ 2,678) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)