Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.146 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,074 (R$ 3,555) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)