Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.070 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,414 (R$ 3,191) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)