Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,652 (R$ 2,889) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)