Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.210 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,268 (R$ 3,527) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (42 minutes ago)