Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,905 (R$ 2,737) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (27 minutes ago)