Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,985 (R$ 2,924) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (40 minutes ago)