Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,366 (8,692 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)