Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,514 (8,722 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)