Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48169 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,422 (7,105 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)