Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49995 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,230 (10,461 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)