Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06521 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,326 (₨51,010) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (39 minutes ago)