Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18735 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,687 (19,680 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)