Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00251 MYR / CDF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,812 (1,516,584 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)