Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,186 (R$ 2,977) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)