Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.335 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,459 (R$ 2,590) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)