Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,936 (R$ 3,210) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)