Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.381 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,550 (£1,031) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)