Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.462 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,581 (£1,022) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)