Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.541 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,627 (£655) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)