Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.584 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,467 (£979) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)