Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27969 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,910 (E£ 6,827) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)