Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22037 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,580 (E£ 11,705) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)