Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.530 MYR / GIP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,936 (£893) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (38 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)