Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.631 MYR / GIP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,066 (£722) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)