Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.653 MYR / GIP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,229 (£1,102) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)