Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.982 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,833 (€1,171) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)