Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.046 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,719 (€1,133) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)