Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.791 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,754 (€784) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)