Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,490 in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)