Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02181 MYR / GYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,346 (153,400 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)