Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02116 MYR / GYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,378 (206,858 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)