Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02047 MYR / GYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,234 (206,841 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)