Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01915 MYR / GYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,475 (233,677 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)