Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01896 MYR / GYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,839 (202,464 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)