Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32694 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,331 (R 10,190) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)