Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.787 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,969 (€1,038) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (37 minutes ago)