Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,691 (€1,193) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)