Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.389 MYR / CHF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 145% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,185 (CHF 2,092) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)