Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.224 MYR / CHF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 136% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,835 (CHF 2,091) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)