Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08642 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,832 (Php32,766) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)