Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08344 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,472 (Php41,604) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)