Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08865 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,290 (Php25,834) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)