Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08942 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,478 (Php38,894) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (41 minutes ago)