Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,218 (3,457TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)