Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,646 (3,135 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)