Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,962 (3,431 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)