Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,357 (3,108 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)