Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,577 (2,282 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)