Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,521 (2,326 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)