Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,801 (3,478 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)