Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,758 (3,080TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)