Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,618 (2,100TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)