Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48169 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,733 (7,749 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)