Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48794 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,505 (11,282 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)