Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,240 (10,065 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (40 minutes ago)