Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46540 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,509 (11,837 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)