Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49655 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,316 (10,707 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)