Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44985 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,835 (10,747 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)