Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,329 (₩1,149,786) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)