Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06691 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,730 (₨40,809) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)