Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.009 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,043 (€1,007) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)