Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.830 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,735 (€980) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)