Cost of living comparison between Galle, Sri Lanka and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02993 MYR / LKR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,565 (85,679 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)